Digital Media Center Equipment
Equipment Available in the Digital Media Center
The Digital Media Center computers are dual-boot systems that allow users to take advantage of the resources offered by both the Microsoft and Apple operating systems. For more information on the computer equipment located in the Center, please see the equipment specs as provided by the Information Technology department.
Equipment Available for Checkout
In additional to our Digital Media Center machines, the Library also offers equipment that may be checked out by currently-enrolled students or faculty with valid student or faculty IDs. Equipment may be checked out at the Circulation/Reserves Service Desk. Equipment loan times vary; please see the equipment list below for loan times and restrictions:
- 2 Alesis podcast kits (USB mic & headphones): May be checked out for a one day loan period
- 1 Blu-ray external (RW) drive: May be checked out for a 2 hour loan period
- 2 JVC Everio HD Video/Still cameras: May be checked out for a one day loan period
- 1 Novatation keyboard controller: May be checked out for a 2 hour loan period, and may only be used in the Library
- 2 Wacom Intuos4 art tablets: May be checked out for a 2 hour loan period, and may only be used in the Library
Equipment Tutorials and Documentation
Online tutorials for using the equipment in the Digital Media Center are provided by the Information Technology department and can be accessed on the "How To..." - Self Tutorials page; scroll down to the section "Digital Media Center Tools" to browse the available tutorials. If you need additional help, please email the IT Support Center at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 765-455-9315.
Last Updated: 26 September 2011