Eligibility & Benefits
Incoming students are eligible to apply if they have combined SAT scores of 1100 (or ACT score of 24) and a high school grade point average of 3.3 or higher, and if they have ranked in the upper 20 percent of their high school graduating class.
Students who have completed a minimum of 12 credit hours of regular course work at IU Kokomo with a grade point average of 3.3 or higher are also eligible to apply.
Applicants will be notified of their acceptance into the program by the honors director. Honors students must maintain a minimum grade point average of 3.3 to fulfill Honors Program requirements.
- Design a more unique course of study that allows students to follow intellectual interests
- Work closely with faculty, developing a professional relationship and references
- Small class sizes with outstanding faculty in varied disciplines
- Opportunities to present academic work at student conferences
- Eligibility for internships and scholarships
- Honors designation on transcript and diploma
- Recognition at the annual Honors Day convocation and Commencement ceremonies
For More Information
Contact a member of Honors Faculty & Staff