School of Humanities and Social Sciences--BS Degree Requirements
Specific requirements for the School of Humanities and Social Sciences Bachelor of Science degrees are as follows:
- The regular matriculation requirements of Indiana University.
- A minimum of 120 credit hours with a cumulative grade point average of 2.0 or higher.
- A student must complete 30 credit hours in 300–400-level courses within the arts and sciences, although not necessarily in one department.
- Completion of 30 of the last 60 credit hours at Indiana University Kokomo.
- No more than 15 credit hours in courses outside arts and sciences subject areas, e.g., business, education, engineering technology.
- Major at least 40 credit hours. See requirements for specific degree programs.
- The campus General Education requirements