- Human Resources
Human Resource Office function for the IU Kokomo campus, to include administrative and operational management of employment activities, personnel policies and procedures, payroll, salary administration, employee classification, benefits administration and employee relations activities along with staff training and development.
Indiana University Kokomo offers a wide range of employment opportunities with competitive salaries. IU Kokomo employees can take advantage of numerous campus resources, while enjoying a culturally and educationally enriched work environment. A wide range of employee resources and applicant resources are also available. If you are a student looking for job opportunities, please visit the Office of Career Services.
For More Information:
- Benefits: health insurance, retirement benefits, tax savings, etc.
- Hiring Procedures: recruiting information, and forms for staff
- Holiday Listing
- How to Apply: instructions on application procedures.
- Job Opportunities: a current list of open positions.
- Payroll: information to help non-exempt employees and students on a bi-weekly payroll to complete their time sheets
- Performance Management for Exempt Staff: performance management appraisal system for its professional staff
- Personnel Policies: official IU personnel policies and procedures for both its professional and non-union support staff employees and its hourly employees (part-time staff and students)
- Position Classification: instructions and forms for requesting a new position classification, a position reclassification, or to appeal a classification decision
- Salary Schedules: salary guidelines for clerical, technical, service maintenance, and professional positions
- Tuition Benefits for Staff: instructions and forms for the Tuition Fee Waiver plan.
Indiana University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity institution.Contact us or stop by our office for more information.