The Hiring Procedures Summary outlines the procedures for hiring:
full-time faculty, adjunct faculty
full-time professional staff
professional positions for one year or less than full-time
bi-weekly support staff
The Recruitment Procedures for Appointed Professional Staff outlines the process for hiring professional staff. This document also outlines the duties and responsibilities of the Search and Screen Committee.
The Position Authorization Request Procedures outlines the process for completing the process for obtaining approval for a vacant positon.
All offers of employment are contingent upon the university's verification of credentials, criminal history and other information required by Indiana University policy and requires completion of the Background Check Consent Form.
Documents and Forms for Search & Screen Process
- Position Request Authorization
- Search and Screen Committee
- Telephone Reference Check
- Checklist of Search and Screen Procedures Levels 1, 2, 3
- Checklist of Search and Screen Procedures Levels 4, 5, 6
- Background Check Consent Statement
- Background Check Required Information
The Do's & Don'ts of Interview Questions provides guidelines on questions you can ask and questions you should not ask during an interview.