The following positions are currently available on the IU Kokomo campus. To find out position vacancies at any of the eight campuses of Indiana University, select: http://www.indiana.edu/~uhrs/jobs/home.html scroll to the bottom of this page; then click on the campus office link to provide a comprehensive list of career opportunities available.
- IU Kokomo is seeking the following positions: Assistant Professor or Lecturer in Communication Arts; Visiting Assistant Professor or Lecturer in Graphic Design
- The School of Sciences at Indiana University Kokomo invites applications for a full time, tenure-track, 10-month, informatics position at the assistant professor level beginning August 1, 2013.
- Indiana University Kokomo is seeking an innovative and dynamic leader to serve as Dean, Indiana University Kokomo Library beginning July 1, 2013.
- The School of Nursing at Indiana University Kokomo invites applications for a visiting lecturer appointment with primary responsibilities in the undergraduate baccalaureate degree nursing program beginning August 1.
Faculty Openings -- Please link to the specific position for a detailed position announcement and application information.
Online Application for Staff Openings Only
IU Kokomo has implemented a unified, online application process for open full time staff positions on all IU campuses. The new employment process makes it easier for applicants to apply for staff openings and provides greater transparency to the applicant.
Users can now:
- Enjoy a streamlined process of creating a personal online application (OLA) account
- Store a resume in OLA for easy access and an easy to apply process
- Search all open Staff positions at all IU campuses
- Customize a job search by campus location, type of job, or job number
- Check the status of an application: if an applicant is referred; if the department is conducting interviews; if a job offer has been made, etc.
An online process provides efficient use of IU and environmental resources, near 24/7 access for applicants, and opportunities for an expanded, diverse applicant pool. IU is pleased to be able to offer this application method.
- Professional, Clerical, Technical and Physical Plant openings. Online application process.
- Searches for hourly positions (regular, student, work-study) are normally not posted. Departments are responsible for hiring their own hourly employees.