The following positions are currently available on the IU Kokomo campus. To find out position vacancies at any of the eight campuses of Indiana University, select: http://www.indiana.edu/~uhrs/jobs/home.html scroll to the bottom of this page; then click on the campus office link to provide a comprehensive list of career opportunities available.
- The School of Business invites applications for two tenure-track, full time, 10-month faculty positions in Hospitality and Tourism.
- The School of Education invites applications for a full-time, tenure-track, 10-month faculty position, Assistant Professor of Special Education/Educational Psychology, beginning August 1, 2015.
- The Department of Humanities invites applications for a full time, tenure-track, 10-month, Assistant Professor of Web Design position beginning August 1, 2015.
- Division of Allied Health Sciences at Indiana University, Kokomo invites applications for Assistant Professor of Health Sciences. This is a full-time, tenure-track position beginning on or before August 1, 2015.
Faculty Openings - Please link to the specific position for a detailed position announcement and application information.
Online Application for Staff Openings Only
IU Kokomo has implemented a unified, online application process for open full time staff positions on all IU campuses. The new employment process makes it easier for applicants to apply for staff openings and provides greater transparency to the applicant.
Users can now:
- Enjoy a streamlined process of creating a personal online application (OLA) account
- Store a resume in OLA for easy access and an easy to apply process
- Search all open Staff positions at all IU campuses
- Customize a job search by campus location, type of job, or job number
- Check the status of an application: if an applicant is referred; if the department is conducting interviews; if a job offer has been made, etc.
An online process provides efficient use of IU and environmental resources, near 24/7 access for applicants, and opportunities for an expanded, diverse applicant pool. IU is pleased to be able to offer this application method.
- Professional, Clerical, Technical and Physical Plant openings. Online application process.
- Searches for hourly positions (regular, student, work-study) are normally not posted. Departments are responsible for hiring their own hourly employees.
- ScholarCorps AmeriCorps Member opportunity