Digital Media Center
- Seating Capacity: 8
- Two Separate Production Rooms
- Available mobile white boards
- 8 Mac Pro Computers
- Mackie Audio Consoles in Production Rooms
- Mac Pro, Microphone, Headsets, and Studio Monitors in each Production Room
- Wireless Network Access in room
The Digital Media Center, located inside the Library, is a multimedia production facility that allows the creativity of its users to take form. The Center serves the students, faculty, and staff of Indiana University Kokomo. Users can create graphics, work on Web projects, create or edit videos, record audio, and author CDs or DVDs. The Digital Media Center offers six Mac multimedia stations and two production rooms.
Learn more about what the Digital Media Center offers here.