Research and Grants at Indiana University Kokomo
Grant submission procedures
When you find a grant opportunity and decide to write a grant proposal:
- Contact Candy Thompson at email@example.com. Notify her of your intent to write a grant and include a link to the grant announcement.
- Candy will contact IU Bloomington.
- IU Bloomington will assign a grant consultant to work with you. The grant consultant will email you. This will typically occur within two days. The grant consultant will aid you in gathering appropriate paperwork and will submit the final grant.
- Candy Thompson will also help assemble paperwork, will reivew the grant announcement, will review and comment on your grant proposal as needed or requested.
- Once you have developed the budget, send it to Candy Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org for approval.
- Once finalized, send your grant proposal to Candy Thompson and the grant consultant at IU Bloomington.
- Candy will submit the final grant to IU.
- The grant consultant at IU Bloomington will submit the grant to the granting agency.
** IU Bloomington request final grants be submitted to your grant consultant one week before the grant application is due to the granting agency.