- Cole Fitness Center
- Policies & Guidelines
Policies & Guidelines
- All patrons must pay the appropriate fee, sign the waiver and show a valid Cougar Card before using the facility.
- Athletic shoes covering the entire foot must be worn at all times. Open-toed and open-heeled shoes and sandals are not permitted. Workout clothes that fully cover the chest must be worn. Shirts are required at all times. Jeans are not permitted. The Fitness Center Director and staff will make the final decision about appropriate attire.
- Abuse of property or verbal or physical abuse of participants or staff will not be tolerated. Violators may be asked to leave the facility immediately.
- Weight plates, dumbbells, and other equipment accessories must be returned to their proper location use. Please re-rack dumbbells in weight order.
- No food, gum, drinks (other than water), or glass containers are allowed past the track.
- Children under the age of 18 are not permitted.
- Patrons may only use the Center during operating hours when a monitor is on duty.
- Unless renting a locker from the facility, lockers are for day use only and must be emptied daily.
- The university is not responsible for injuries or loss of property.
- Personal training is restricted to Fitness Center staff only.
- Photography with any type of camera in the Fitness Center is prohibited unless prior arrangements have been made with the Cole Fitness Center Director.
- Failure to follow these rules will result in expulsion from the Center.