Professor Hancock's Teaching
I teach in several areas of sport science including sport psychology, motor development/learning, sport ethics, and exercise and fitness.
- Fitness Assessments and Performance Appraisals (HPER F340)
- Motor Development and Learning (HPER P490) - Fall 2013
- Sport Psychology (HPER P405) - Fall 2013
- Introduction to Exercise Science (HPER P212) - Fall 2013
- Ethics in Sport (HPER P402) - Spring 2014
- Philosophical Foundations of Coaching (AHLT C360) - Spring 2014
- Sport Psychology (HPER P405) - Fall 2014
- Introduction to Exercise Science (HPER P212) - Fall 2014
- Motor Development (HPER P204) - Fall 2014
- Motor Learning (HPER P452) - Spring 2015
- Special Topics in Kinesiology (HPER P445) - Spring 2015
- Ethics in Sport (HPER P402) - Spring 2015
Internships and Research Studies
Students, are you interested in a sport and fitness internship or a research study as part of your Bachelor of Health Sciences degree? Many opportunities exist for both of these projects. Contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further details.