Indiana University Kokomo employees are dedicated to providing students with an exceptional and engaging higher education experience. The strength of the campus is grounded in the dedication and talents of our award–winning faculty and staff. Each member of the IU Kokomo team is committed to enhancing our “Community of Care,” the term we use to refer to our welcoming, supportive, and vibrant campus culture.
The Human Resources Department assists IU Kokomo employees with:
- Benefits administration
- Employment services for staff positions
- IU policy administration and interpretation
- New hire orientation and onboarding for staff and student workers
- Learning and development programming
- Employment law compliance
- Recognition and award programs and events
- Celebrations including retirement, convocations, and holiday parties
- Payroll and TIME assistance and education for supervisors
- Performance evaluations for staff
- Employee relations for staff
- Wellness programming for employees
- The Vision of the Human Resources Team:
- The Human Resources Department at Indiana University Kokomo serves as trusted advisors and advocates for our team members. We foster a culture of transparency, care, recognition, fun, professional development, and wellness. We are committed to helping the team at Indiana University Kokomo, as well as supporting and advancing the mission of the University. We strive for continuous improvement and are committed to strengthening our Community of Care.