Indiana University Kokomo is an engaged campus. The Office of External Relations and Public Affairs provides leadership in addressing the growing need for Indiana University Kokomo to be a resource and active community partner throughout north-central Indiana. In addition to community engagement, we also assist with economic development initiatives throughout the campus’ service region, as well as legislative efforts as they relate to Indiana University Kokomo.
Services and Resources
- Hoosiers for Higher Education You can help keep the quality of an IU education high and tuition affordable by joining Hoosiers for Higher Education. This grassroots advocacy group ensures that public officials hear directly from you about the real impact their decisions have on Indiana University and its students
- IU Office of Government RelationsThe government relations staff is your resource for navigating the state and federal government issues that affect Indiana University.
- IU Office of State Relations State Relations serves as the primary liaison between Indiana University and the legislative and executive branches of Indiana government, including the Indiana General Assembly, the Office of the Governor, the Indiana Commission for Higher Education, the State Budget Agency, and other relevant units of state government. The state relations team also works closely with other universities and higher education groups in Indiana.
- IU Office of Federal Relations Federal Relations serves as the primary link to the federal government, working regularly with Congress, the White House, and federal agencies on matters that affect IU and higher education.
- IN.gov The state's official Web portal provides information about government services and officials.
- Indiana General Assembly Through the official site of the Indiana General Assembly, you can watch sessions when the General Assembly is meeting, search bills and resolutions, research Indiana laws and administrative rules, and find information about your legislators.
Other Online Resources
- Statehouse Reports This report is part of a series of updates on Indiana public policy and legislative affairs affecting Indiana University. It is issued weekly while the Indiana General Assembly is in session and as needed at other times of the year.
- Register to Vote in Indiana Download voter registration forms from the Indiana Secretary of State's Web site.
- Indiana Government Resources Check out these Indiana Government resources for additional information.