School of Sciences
Bachelor of Science in Biological and Physical Sciences
- Students must complete a minimum of 120 credit hours with a cumulative grade point average of 2.0 or higher.
- Entering freshmen must take SSCI-E 105 Science Freshmen Learning Community (1 cr.).
- General Education. Students must complete all of the requirements of the Indiana University Kokomo campus-wide general education curriculum.
- Mathematics and Informatics. Students must takes MATH-K 310 Statistical Techniques (3 cr.), MATH-M 215 Calculus I (5 cr.), and INFO-I 101 Introduction to Informatics (4 cr.). CSCI-C 106 (3 cr.) can replace INFO-I 101.
- Sciences. Students must complete at least 30 credit hours at the 300-/400-level and at least 15 credit hours at the 200-level in courses from the School of Sciences. At the 200-level, at least two lab courses must be selected from two different areas (biology and physical sciences). At the 300-/400-level, at least two courses with a lab must be selected and either a capstone course or an internship is required.
- 30 of the last 60 credit hours at Indiana University Kokomo.