The General Studies program is designed for all different types of students including:
- Adult students who may have previously been in college but did not finish their degree.
- Transfer students, including those from two-year colleges, who want a broad-based degree program.
- Presently enrolled students who are seeking an alternative degree completion path.
The program combines high academic standards with convenience and flexibility, allowing you to:
- Design your class schedule in partnership with your academic advisor.
- Earn a degree online.
- Take online, day, evening, and/or hybrid courses.
- Apply for credit for other accredited universities (old credits accepted).
- Earn credit for CLEP/DSST examinations, and ACE-approved training courses.
- Pursue minors and certificates to satisfy your academic and professional goals.
Take the next step
Contact, Address, and Additional Links
Indiana University Kokomo765-453-2000
2300 S. Washington St.
Kokomo, IN 46902-9003