For Beginning Students:
Any student with no previous college credits or less than 12 college-level credits.
High School Curriculum: Recent high school graduates are expected to earn an Indiana Academic Honors or CORE 40 diploma; Students graduating prior to 2011, from out-of-state high schools or from homeschooling must have comparable credits to those outlined below.
- 4 years of English/Language Arts
- 3 years of Mathematics (Algebra I, Geometry, Algebra II)
- 3 years of Lab Science (Biology, Chemistry, or Physics
- 3 years of Social Studies (History, Government, Econ, Psychology, or Sociology)
- 4 years of additional college prep courses which include additional Math, Lab Science, Social Science, Computer Science, Foreign Language, or other college-prep courses
Class Rank: Students should rank in the upper half of their class.
Entrance Exams: SAT score of 960 or higher* (Reading and Math sections only) or ACT composite score of 20 or higher. Students who have been out of high school for less than 3 years are required to take the SAT or ACT). Please call the Office of Admissions to schedule your residual ACT test date soon.
*Score requirements are subject to the redesigned SAT guidelines released in March 2016.
Alternative Scores: Students may submit GED or TASC/ECA test scores in place of high school requirements. (GED = 570 or 57, depending on year took and scoring scale used)