A resume and cover letter create the first impression an employer has of you. Having a dynamic resume and cover letter is vital to the employment process. Developing a well-organized resume and cover letter will also help you prepare for interviews and enable you to communicate with the employer how your skills, accomplishments, and abilities fit their position.
These sample resumes are styled to print. With some printers you may need to turn off the option to print headers and footers from your print set up.
Resume and Interview Tools
- How to write a "YES" resume
- Sample Cover Letter Format
- References and Letters of Recommendation
- Action Words for use in Resume/Cover Letter
- Preparing a Scannable Resume
- How to Achieve results and get the most out of a Career Fair
- Professional Business Attire
- Interview Preparation
- Sample Follow up Letter - Post Interview; Thank you, Stall, Acceptance, and Decline
- Curriculum Vitae Tips - CV is a summary of the job seeker's employment history, qualifications, and some personal information. It is used mostly in academic and medical careers as a "replacement" for a résumé and is far more comprehensive.