Are you interested in creating and managing online surveys? Qualtrics is a great tool for online forms, event registrations, feedback surveys, academic research and more. This hands-on session will provide an overview of creating and managing basic surveys in the Qualtrics platform.
We will cover the following topics:
- Creating and copying a basic survey
- Question types, adding questions and modifying their properties
- Distributing and publishing a survey
- Response analysis, report creation and export (demonstration)
- IU appropriate use and best practices
Workshop Dates Available: Wednesday, July 17 (9−10:30 a.m.) and Thursday, July 18 (1:30−3 p.m.)
Registration Deadline: Friday, July 12
Register soon and please select your preferred date. Maximum 24 seats available each session.