J.D., St. Thomas University School of Law, Miami, FL, Juris Doctor & Recipient Law Achievement Award - Highest Academic Achievements in the study of Trial Advocacy, 1996
B.S., Butler University, Indianapolis, IN, Bachelor of Science - Communications with a concentration in Marketing and Advertising, 1990
Law, Communications, Not for Profit Management, Public Speaking
Top 10 Teaching Presentations/Publications:
- College Preparation Guide, Indiana College Connections, Greencastle, IN, published November 1, 1999.
- “Open Forum”, The Journal of College Admission, Summer 1996. (National Publication)
- “Prosecutorial Misconduct: Revealing Witness Credibility Problems; Analysis and Remedies Under the Model Code and Brady vs. Maryland”, St. Thomas University School of Law, Miami, FL, April 6, 1996.
- “Police v. Blacks: Analysis and Remedies for the Growing Societal Disease of Police Brutality Against Blacks”, St. Thomas University School of Law, Miami, FL, April 1, 1996.
- “Opinion: O’Keefe and Faculty Deserve Student Support”, Opinio Juris, St. Thomas, University School of Law, Miami, FL, November 29, 1995.
- “Climbing the Wall: Carving an Establishment Clause Exception for Courtroom Prayer”, St. Thomas University School of Law, Miami, FL, June 28, 1995.
- Circle City Classic Pageant Pre-College Presentation, Julia Carson, Government Center, Indianapolis, IN, September 21-22, 1999.
- IACAC New Admission Officer Training, “Valuing Diversity”, Fatima Retreat House, Indianapolis, Indiana, June 22, 1999.
- Franklin College Diversity Planning Task Force Presentation, “If You Build It; They Will Come”, Franklin College, Franklin, IN, May 15, 1999.
- The Minority Student Today National Conference, “How to Handle the Fourth Circuit Decision Outlawing Minority Scholarships”, San Antonio, Texas, 1995