Doctor of Philosophy in Marketing, Institute for Innovation in Business and Social Research & Laboratory for Intelligent Systems in Tourism
Faculty of Business and Law, University of Wollongong, Australia
Bachelor of Science, Texas A&M University, Recreation, Park, and Tourism Administration
Area of Expertise:
- Hospitality and Tourism Management, Marketing
- Research Interests:
- Family Tourism
- Smart phone/Mobile technology
- Smart Tourism
- Social Media/Marketing
- Technology use in tourism
- Family bonding
- Family History/Genealogy Tourism/Ancestral Tourism
- Event Management
Top 10 Selected Publications:
- Kennedy-Eden, H. and Gretzel, U. (2016) Modern Families-Modern Vacations: New Meanings and Structures for Family vacations. Annals for Leisure Research, 1-18. doi:10.1080/11745398.2016.1178152
- Gretzel, U. & Kennedy-Eden, H. (2012). Meta-Analyses of Tourism Research. In L .Dwyer, A. Gill and N. Seetaram (Eds.) Research Methods in Tourism, Cheltenham, UK and Northampton, MA, USA: Edward Elgar.
- Kennedy-Eden, H., and Gretzel, U. (2012). A Taxonomy of Mobile Apps in Tourism. ENTER eTourism Present and Future Services and Applications 2012. Helsingborg, Sweden, January 24-27th, 2012.
Kennedy-Eden, H. and Gretzel U. (2020) A Typology of Personal Heritage Tourists, Book Chapter proposal in The Handbook of Niche Tourism.
- Quality in Teaching Committee-School of Business 2019-current
- Faculty Representative for the School of Business on the IUK NAIA Athletic Committee, 2018-current
- IUK KEY Task Force 2017-present
Carmel Symphony Orchestra 40th Anniversary Gala Committee
- Carmel Symphony Orchestra Social Media Analyst