In order to receive an I-20 from IU Kokomo, an international applicant must show proof of funds that exceed the cost of attending the college for an academic year.
The following is a list of itemized costs for the 2018-2019 academic year (in U.S. currency):
- Undergraduate - General Programs
- Undergraduate - Nursing Program
- Graduate - General Programs
- Graduate - MBA/MPM Programs
- Graduate - Nursing, MSN Program
Students and families may pay by check, cash, credit card, or wire transfer. Payment plans and details can be found at the Office of the Bursar. If you’re an international student, you may pay your student account from your home country by using Flywire or GlobalPay for Students.