Looking to advance your career and earn your degree in a flexible format? Have a lot of responsibilities and need to make the most of your time? An online business degree may be the ticket for you!
The online Chancellor's B.S.B.A. from IU Kokomo’s School of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. AACSB is the pre-eminent business accrediting body and accredits fewer than 5% of the world’s business programs.
The online Chancellor's Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Indiana University Kokomo exposes you to all the essential parts of a successful organization. You’ll take courses and cover important subjects like accounting, advertising, marketing, operations management, organizational behavior, and so much more. While you go through your classes, you’ll develop skills like information analysis, communication, teamwork, critical thinking, and more. With this online business degree, you’ll get it all.
A Chancellor's Bachelor of Science in Business Administration will prepare you for a variety of industries, including retail, manufacturing, government, private sector business, finance, and commerce…just to name a few.
In order to graduate with your Chancellor's Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, you will complete 120 credit hours. It’s possible to transfer an associate degree or up to 64 credit hours from a regionally accredited two-year college and up to 90 credit hours from a regionally accredited four-year college or university. You need a minimum GPA of a 2.0 (C or above) is required in all English composition courses and in the required business administration courses. Here’s how the requirements break down:
- General education courses (30-32 credit hours)
- Business administration foundation courses (27 credit hours)
- Business administration core courses (34 credit hours)
- General elective courses (27-29 credit hours)
Wondering what it might be like to enroll in an online degree? IU Online provides access to a variety of tools and services to make your educational experience a good one. You’ll benefit from all kinds of things, like:
- Admissions: Personalized application support for the program that is right for you through the Office of Admissions
- Onboarding: A fun, interactive orientation to the best practices of online learning and all things IU
- Library and Research: Full online access to the IU library resources and the virtual assistance of research librarians
- Career Services: Interactive coaching and services to accelerate your career at any stage
- Student Financial Services: Tailored resources for your financial aid and money management experience
- Success Coaching: Personal, one-on-one support to reach your academic and personal goals
- Math and Writing Support: Direct access to mentors and consultants who are IT-trained in math and writing
- Technology: The full array of software, collaboration tools, training, and cloud storage
- 24/7 Support: A contact center with real-time chat, email, and phone support direct from IU
When you’re signing up for your next step, you may have some questions. Whether you’re nervous about taking courses online or excited for a flexible way to earn your degree, we’re here to answer some frequently asked questions from prospective students just like you.
- Who will teach my classes? When you are an IU Online student, you take IU classes. These classes are taught by the same esteemed faculty who teach on campus in person. It’s a flexible, affordable way to take courses and get the same IU education without putting your life on hold!
- What kind of support is available? Taking online courses doesn’t have to be lonely! As a student in the IU Online programs, you’ll have the chance to engage and build relationships with your peers and professors – just like if you met in person! You’re also able to use academic and other support services that you can utilize when you need some extra help. You’re important to us and we’re dedicated to making sure you have what you need to thrive in our programs!
- What are the benefits of this program? The Chancellor's B.S.B.A. from Indiana University Kokomo is a lifelong commitment. No matter where you end up, your IU degree can improve your chances in life. Our AACSB-accredited program will prepare you for whatever comes next in a flexible format with highly-qualified and educated faculty. What do you have to lose?
- How much does this program cost? In-State Tuition Per Credit is $224.23 and Out-of-State Tuition Per Credit is $321.34.
The schools of business at Indiana University (IU) Kokomo, IU Northwest, IU South Bend, and IU Southeast are accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. The School of Business and Economics at IU East is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs, and it is a candidate for the initial AACSB International accreditation with the expectation to secure the initial accreditation by 2022.