The School of Business provides innovative, quality, and cost-effective undergraduate and graduate business education in North Central Indiana. The curriculum incorporates experiential learning to prepare our students with the skills to excel and function responsibly in a diverse global economy. The faculty is dedicated to making a positive impact through close relationships with students and excellence in teaching, research, service, and community engagement. (Adopted 12.3.2015 by the School of Business)
The School of Business strives to distinguish itself as the first choice for higher education in business in North Central Indiana.
The following five Core Values guide the thinking, actions and governing processes of the School of Business and its members.
- Collegiality - The philosophy that the mutual goals and activities of the School and its members are to be pursued collaboratively with all relevant stakeholders.
- Creativity - The personal attribute of generating original ideas and perspectives, departing from conventional views to pursue a new approach, conception or vision.
- Initiative - Willingness to generate and/or pursue ideas, proposals and actions, assuming personal responsibility for their disposition.
- Integrity - Believing, thinking, and acting consonant with one's espoused values and intentions. Integrity is the hallmark of wholeness, personally and professionally.
- Inclusiveness - Unconditional acknowledgment and acceptance of others as persons, regardless of their background, ethnicity, gender or beliefs. Inclusiveness is the core value for diversity.
Adopted by the School of Business on December 3, 2015