We have more than 80 booths inside and more than 90 booths outside for rental. There are a limited number of tables and chairs available on a first come, first serve basis for inside booths only. Outside booths can accommodate popup tents 10X10 or 10X12 anything larger would require two space rental, you must provide your own tent. Outside booths do not have electricity however you can use your own generator. There will be plenty of room between booths to allow your shoppers to shop in comfort.
- All applications, including returning vendors, will be juried by the Committee. Participation in the 2019 show does not constitute automatic participation into the 2020 show.
- Your application must be accompanied by a picture(s) of your merchandise(s).These photos will not be returned.
- We reserve the right to limit the number of spaces in any particular category. Please remember to include an accurate description of your product on the application.
- We are accepting hand-crafted and direct sales item along with Food Trucks. This can include: Handmade jewelry, Shabby chic, Architectural Salvage, Industrial, Folk Art, County, Rustic Cottage French Country, Farmhouse Modern, Glam, Whimsical and Garden Décor. Repurposing, Upcycling, Direct Sales Boutique. If you are a direct sales vendor please note your restrictions if any.
- Because of procedural changes, vendors will not be able to sell any homemade food items. All food items must have a board of health certificate and your last board of health report submitted to the committee.
- We also require that all tables inside to be skirted.
- Trailers need to be parked near the parking garage. Set up time on Friday, June 12th will be for indoor vendors only and will be from 5:15 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Set up time for remaining indoor and all outdoor vendors will be Saturday, June 13th and will be from 7 a.m. to 8:45 a.m. Do not start unloading until that time.
- No IU trademarks can be displayed on your crafts unless you have bought the IU license through IU Bloomington. Any university trademarks (Purdue, Ball State, etc.) must have prior approval to use, and you must bring your license with you.
- Please do not send any money with your application. If your application is accepted, you will receive a confirmation letter with invoice will indicate the amount due for booth rental.
- NO REFUNDS AFTER APRIL 1, 2020 unless extenuating circumstances.
If you are a vendor, please do not park in handicap unless you have a handicap plate or tag. Please do not block the ramps when unloading your items during set-up. On the day of the show, please park in the parking lot next to the parking garage to allow room for all shoppers.
The Craft Show will be advertised in area newspapers, on campus, and at various businesses, on Facebook, etc. the IU Kokomo has ample parking spaces and plenty of room between each booth for easy shopping.