Get ready to discover your full potential
If you are starting classes in January 2022, please be sure to do the following:
- Make sure you are officially admitted to campus. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not yet received an admissions decision.
- Complete the College Success survey linked at the top of this page.
- Set up your IU computing account and IU Gmail account. Instructions are linked in the purple bar at the bottom of this page. You will need your IU ID number from your admissions letter to complete this step. These accounts are necessary for class registration.
- Call 765-455-9405 to make an appointment with our Office of Student Success and Advising. Your academic advisor will help you register for spring courses.
- Your advisor may recommend you take the ALEKS Math Skills Assessment. Instructions to set up your profile and access the practice test are below.
- You will be added to a Canvas course site for your main orientation to campus. Going through the modules there will prepare you to start classes in good shape.
- Consider joining us via Zoom on January 4, 2022 at noon for a live Q&A about spring class start. Details to come via IU email.
Once set up, be sure to check your IU Gmail regularly for additional information from advising, any document needs from offices like Admissions or Financial Aid, and opportunities for on-campus engagement and fun activities!
If you are starting classes in August 2022, please come back to this page in mid-January 2022 for updated guidance. Thank you!