As you move through the semester, remember that IT Training is very happy to come to your class and speak on a variety of technology topics that compliment your class. Our most popular topics from previous semesters are:
- Using Microsoft Word correctly to create outstanding research papers
- Charting and data analysis in Excel
- Traditional and multimedia presentations in PowerPoint
- Podcasts using Audacity
- Poster projects for class projects and symposiums
- IU Box account setup, configuration, and organization
- IUanyWare setup (e.g. SPSS), configuration, and usage with IU Box
- We show the correct setup and usage so IUanyWare, SPSS, and IU Box work correctly every time
- IT Training overview session (General information for all students)
- Laptop setup procedures (appointments needed, and performed in the IT Training Center)
- Virus removal (appointments needed, and performed in the IT Training Center)
Let us take the burden of technology training off your shoulders, so you can focus on your course content! To set up an in-classroom training event on any topic listed above, all you need to do is call IU Kokomo IT Training at (765) 455-9589 and schedule the date/time/location and topic. It is best to schedule in advance, because our appointment schedule fills up quickly.
IT Training is ready, willing, and able to serve you by speaking to your students. We will help your students excel in using technology to complete your course assignments and projects.
Please encourage students to visit the IT Training Center on the first floor of the Library in room KA 124. We are open Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.