Rozzi’s Food Service staff thank you for your continued loyalty as we navigate the current health situation in our community. As always, we appreciate the opportunity to be part of the Indiana University Kokomo family. We know that you are trusting us to be vigilant in our food safety practices. We will continue to deliver great food for you to enjoy with confidence.
We are taking the Coronavirus Covid-19 very seriously. We already follow food safety regulations which ensure that we make food in a clean and safe way. As we do every day, we are making sure that all our standard operating procedures regarding sanitation are being strictly upheld and followed.
In addition, we are carefully following the guidelines and directives from the IU Environmental Health, CDC, and food industry experts. We have enhanced our sanitation efforts and will continue to educate our staff on updated preventative measures.
Practices We Will Continue:
- Clean and sanitize thoroughly throughout the kitchen, Cougar Country Café retail space, and Ground Up Café.
- Reinforce enhanced measures on our sanitation.
- Educate our staff members on prevention.
- Maintain strict hand washing guidelines while implementing hourly hand washing.
- Ensure staff members adhere to our sick leave policies, requiring staff to stay home if they do not feel well or do not pass daily health survey.
- We shifted to single wrapped utensils, cutlery kits, and hot beverage kits and will now box/individually package catered meals.
- All hard surfaces in our kitchen, Café retail space, and coffee house (light switches, door handles, refrigerator handles, hand sinks, paper towel dispensers, counters etc.) are disinfected three times a day by a dedicated staff member. Company vehicles are sanitized twice daily.
- All staff are required to wear company provided masks.
- Employee temperature is taken, and medical survey completed daily.
- All vendors and delivery drivers are required to wear masks on campus.
It is our pleasure and honor to serve the IU Kokomo campus. We will continue to serve in a safe and healthy manner. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Jennifer Rozzi, President, Rozzi’s Food Service
765-459-9218 or email at email@example.com.