IT Help for IU Kokomo
At Indiana University Kokomo, IT help resources are here for you. If you need assistance with anything from setting up your new phone with Duo to learning PowerPoint, we have you covered! Our department - University Information Technology Services (UITS) - is here to help whether you're a faculty member, a staff member, or a student.
If you need in-person help, you can always walk up to the help desk. If you would like to learn a new skill or leverage a new tool, we have patient and knowledgeable IT training staff to assist you. Stop by the help desk, give us a call, or fill out a form below. We'll reach out and have you back up and running in no time.
Get Help via Phone
Call 765-455-9315 for technical support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Get Help at the Walk-Up Help Desk
Our support team is available. Just walk up to the desk in library room KA 127, say hello, and we will be happy to provide personal service during these hours:
- Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Friday - 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday - 12 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Sunday - 1 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Fall Recess (October 18-19) - 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday (November 24) - 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Last week of classes (December 6-9) - 8 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- Sunday (December 12) - 1 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Finals week (December 13-14) - 8 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- Labor Day Recess September 4-6
- Thanksgiving November 25-28