The Cole Fitness Center will be closed during fall semester, with the exception of student-athletes for training purposes. Spring semester hours will be re-evaluated prior to the return-to-campus date of February 8.
Milt and Jean Cole Family Wellness and Fitness Center
What if working on your educational goals went hand-in-hand with working on your fitness? Whether your thing is lifting heavy objects and putting them down or cycling with your friends or dancing like no one's watching or getting those steps in on a treadmill or the indoor track, you'll find your way to get fit at the Milt and Jean Cole Family Wellness and Fitness Center!
When you step foot in the Cole Fitness Center, you've entered a judgement free zone. Work with encouraging personal trainers, take energizing and, dare we say it, fun classes, and chase your fitness goals whatever they are!
Enjoy features like:
- Over 40 pieces of cardio equipment including treadmills, ellipticals, upright, recumbent and spinning bikes, step mills, and rowing machines
- A full line of Precor Discovery selectorized strength equipment
- Over 5,000 pounds of free weights including dumbbells, power racks, flat, incline, and decline benches, smith machine, and power lifting platform
- 2 multi-purpose rooms for fitness classes
- 3 lane 1/12 mile track
- Cardio Theater with tv shows to help you make it through your next mile
Not sure how to use something? No problem! Ask anyone who works at the Cole Fitness Center for a little guidance and we'll make sure you know how to use the equipment you want to use in a safe manner.
Our purpose for being here is you! We strive to make the Cole Fitness Center the best place it can be so that students, faculty, staff, and alumni can come in and enhance their physical fitness. Come by and check us out! When you're ready to officially join, secure your membership.
The mission of the Center is to provide a safe and welcoming wellness facility featuring a variety of fitness programs to patrons of varying abilities and interests. The Center will engage students and employees in social, recreational and educational opportunities designed to promote a healthy lifestyle.- The Mission of the Cole Fitness Center