Your annual gift makes a big difference. It goes to work immediately, ensuring that IU students have the support and services they need to succeed.
IU campuses, schools, and programs depend on the regular replenishment they get from annual gifts. So, by giving what you can each year, you’re making it possible for IU to continue providing opportunities to all of our students and the countless other people and communities that IU touches.
IU Kokomo students, faculty, and staff count on your generosity every year—and you count on IU Kokomo to honor your gifts to the fullest. It’s a powerful relationship that changes lives.
Did you know the gifts you make to IU every year may be eligible to be matched!
Companies large and small have programs to match dollar for dollar—sometimes even 2:1—the charitable gifts made by employees, spouses, and sometimes even board members and retirees.Match my Gift
Planned and Estate Gifts
Did you know that there are many ways to support Indiana University besides writing a check? With a little planning, you can include a gift to Indiana University Kokomo within your overall estate or financial plans that preserve the university's mission and provides you with tax benefits in return.
Some commonly used planned and estate gifts are listed, below. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us or direct your representative to contact us on your behalf. Thank you for considering this important and impactful gift!
- Will or Bequest
- Charitable Gift Annuity
- Real Estate
- Gifts in Kind/Personal Property
Gifts of Securities
To make a gift of securities, please contact the Development Staff.
A gift to Indiana University has the power to change the lives of students and faculty. Thank you for making an impact at IU.
Online giving is the simple, secure way to invest in IU’s future.
- IU Payroll Deduction form To make a gift by automatic IU payroll deduction, complete the IU payroll gift deduction form.
- Recurring Gifts. You can make a recurring gift by credit card online. To make a gift by automatic credit card or bank account deduction, complete the mail-in electronic fund's transfer form [https://www.myiu.org/file/pdf/iu-eft.pdf ]. Your gift will be automatically deducted from your bank account or be billed to your credit card monthly.
- Mail Your Gift To make a gift by check, money order, or credit card, print and complete the mail-in gift form.
- Seiberling Society - $5000 and Above
- Chancellors Guild - $1000 - $4999
- Phoenix - $400 - $999
- Elwood Haynes - Planned and Estate Gifts