Ready to return to IU Kokomo?
Hey, there! We’re so thrilled you’re interested in returning to Indiana University Kokomo. It doesn’t matter how long you’ve been away, we’re just excited you’re coming back and we want to help you transition into college and thrive going forward! Here’s what’s waiting for you on campus:
- Student groups and organizations to fit your interests where you can build lifelong relationships
- Faculty and staff who care about you and want you to succeed
- Opportunities to get out and experience learning outside the classroom, too – usually for free
- Scholarships and financial aid to help you pay for your education
- 60+ degrees and programs to find your place
Here’s how to get started
We try to keep things easy around here. To get back into the swing of things, follow these three steps:
- Update your information by filling out the online application as a returning student.
- Schedule an appointment with the Office of Student Success and Advising to figure out where you left off and your game plan for going forward.
- If you attended another college or university since you last attended IU Kokomo, make sure we get an official copy of your transcript from that institution.