Getting Started with Technology
- Computer Guide
- Click the link above for the IU Knowledge Base - ComputerGuide: Deals by vendor, recommendations, and common questions
- Getting Started Guide for Faculty
- A quick start to IU's technology resources for teaching and research faculty. See below to download the faculty technology guide specific to your campus.
- Download the Faculty Technology Guide (pdf - 1.65 MB)
- Getting Started Guide for Staff
- A quick start to IU's technology resources for IU Staff members.
- Getting Started Guide for Students
- Being successful means having the right tools. Follow these tips to get started with tech at IU.
- Map a Network Drive
- How to set up your VPN (Virtual Private Network) at home
- Importing & Exporting Bookmarks/Favorites using Internet Explorer
- Making PowerPoint documents print friendly for students
- Adding a Youtube Video to a Powerpoint Presentation
- Microsoft PowerPoint Shortcuts
- UITS-Kokomo: Classroom Technology Policies
Classroom A/V Setup
IT Service Request
- Please contact IU Kokomo Help Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org) for assistance on how to use the Audio Visual equipment in the classrooms or fill out the IT Service Request Form.
- Web Services
- UITS Kokomo Web Services is responsible for developing and maintaining the IU Kokomo web space by providing support and technical assistance to the web publishing community in order to effectively meet the goals of a student-centered learning community. Services are offered to faculty and staff for academic and department web pages loaded on IU servers. For more information about Web Services, please click on the link above.
- CTLA's YouTube Channel
- Our YouTube Channel has 23 videos to assist you when working in WCMS. Video topics range from logging into WCMS, adding photos, navigating to department's landing pages, and much more. Please click on the link above to go directly to CTLA's YouTube Channel.
Using Control Keys for Copy and Paste
- Ctrl + C = Copy
- Copies selected text
- Ctrl + X = Cut
- Cuts selected text
- Ctrl + V = Paste
- Pasts selected text
- Ctrl + A = Select All
- Selects all text