We are your go-to librarians, your first point of contact for library services and resources. We work with faculty and students to build rich collections, deliver customized library instruction, and promote scholarly communication.
- Recommend books, journals, databases, or other materials for purchase, on your behalf.
- Contribute training to instruct students in the selection and critical evaluation of information sources.
- Build learning objects (i.e. research guides, tutorials, short videos) for specific subjects or courses.
- Meet with you one-on-one to talk about your information needs, from identifying new sources to disseminating your scholarship or creative activities.
- Serve as an "embedded librarian" in Canvas in order to participate in discussions or answer questions at point-of-need.
- Collaborate on course assignment design to encourage information literacy skill development.
- Visit your department or team to discuss or demonstrate library resources and services.
We encourage you to get in touch with us if you have any questions or comments about the library.