The Indiana University Kokomo Library offers full access to our print and online resources through Guest Computing Accounts. Learn more about these accounts.
While on campus, visitors can access physical or e-books, journals, DVDs, magazines, and more. Explore our catalog and search tools.
Resources available off campus
Some of our resources are also available to library visitors from off campus.
- Visitors may browse the library's collection or searchc for specific materials in IUCAT. The full catalog may be searched from anywhere. Review suggestions for finding items in our catalog.
- Catalog items labeled as Online Resource are accessible to visitors on campus through a Guest Computing Account.
- EBSCO Discovery Service (EDS)
- EDS is a resource discovery tool. It allows you to search across a variety of databases at once rather than searching databases or catalogs one at a time. Some of the databases included in EDS are IUCAT, Gale Virtual Reference Library, Health and Wellness Resource Center, MasterFILE Primier, and many more.
- Access link for visitors: EDS Guest Access
- In order to view some full text articles from off campus, an Indiana University Kokomo login may be required. Visitors can access these items by visiting our library in person and obtaining a Guest Computing Account.
- Government Information
- Other research resources
- The State of Indiana offers Indiana residents a virtual library called INSPIRE. INSPIRE is freely accessible at Inspire.IN.gov. INSPIRE offers access to notable research databases such as Biography in Context, Business Source Complete, Nursing Resource Center, and the testing and Education Reference Center.
- Contact the State Library through their Ask-a-Librarian service for assistance with INSPIRE.