For prospective F-1 Visa holders, immigration papers for student visas (SEVIS Form I-20) cannot be issued by the university until all credentials are received and the student has been accepted for admission.
Required documents for international admission:
- Access Your Atlas Account and Submit Supplemental Immigration Information
- A message will be sent to your provided email with instruction on how to submit information through atlas.iu.edu.
- Official Academic Transcripts - English Translation may be needed.
- Freshmen - Official High School Transcript
- Transfer Students - Official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended.
- Graduate Students - Official transcripts of a bachelor degree equivalent to the US four-year degree along with program-specific exam result (GRE, GMAT, etc.)
Submit a scanned copy of the transcripts into Atlas for an admission decision, the Official Transcripts must be present to OISS before class registration. All test scores must be sent directly from the testing center.
- English Proficiency Document – (Choose One)
- Official English test result must be sent directly from the testing center. Please visit our website for more information.
- Copy of Passport
- A copy of your current passport with picture I.D.
Additional documents include:
- Dependent Information
- Copy of Visa (once arrived in the US)
- I-94 (front and back) (once arrived in the US)
- Official transcripts (mail or bring it in person)
All documents must be submitted online through Atlas. For your convenience, copies of documents (except for test scores) may be submitted first for an admission decision, original documents must be present to OISS before class registration.
Additional services include:
- International Student Arrival Form
- Airport pickup (Indianapolis International Airport)
- Housing assistance
- International Student Orientation
- Emergency Assistance
If you have any questions about the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We can’t wait to meet you!
Send Us Your Questions