The Center for Teaching, Learning, and Assessment will be funding professional development for our adjuncts. Supplemental pay for Part-time Employee status Adjuncts (employed by IU Kokomo) participating in professional development approved through IU Kokomo CTLA will be calculated using Professional Development Points. Adjuncts will be compensated $20 each point up to a maximum of $300 per semester.
* Adjunct faculty must submit a Verification Form at least two weeks before end of semester.
- Spring Semester: January – May
- Fall Semester: June – December
- Adjunct faculty must sign in to events/workshops/trainings to receive earned points.
- Supplemental pay will be earned only after the workshop/event/training is successfully completed.
- Supplemental pay will be released at the end of the semester adjunct is employed.
- Deans will verify Part-time employment for all new hires.
- CTLA reserves the right to approve professional development activities before or after participation.
- Professional Development does not constitute a departmental obligation to rehire in future semesters.
- If you are including a CTLA approved conference/workshop that was held off campus, please attach proof of attendance (name badge, parking receipt, selfie, etc.)
To request a copy of the Adjunct Professional Development Verification Form, please email CTLA at email@example.com.