CTLA, Academic Affairs, and University Information Technology Services (UITS) have purchased a site license for the Qualtrics Survey Tool. At this time, any faculty or staff may request an account by emailing Chérie Dodd.
How do I request an account for my students?
Accounts may be requested by a faculty member by emailing Chérie and providing the student's name, username, and email address. You will receive a confirmation email when the accounts are created. Students will receive an email with instructions on how to activate their accounts.
Online training for how to use the Qualtrics Survey tool is available on the Qualtrics site.
- Basic Survey Building (videos)*: Estimated time: 30 minutes
- Advanced Survey Building (videos)*: Estimated time: 25 minutes
- Distributing Your Survey (video)*: Estimated time: 5 minutes
- Qualtrics Survey Platform: In-Depth Learning Guides
- Qualtrics Topics From A to Z
- 10 Tips for Building Effective Surveys
- Practice Survey 1 Estimated time: 40 minutes
- Practice Survey 2 Estimated time: 40 minutes
*When accessing the Basecamp videos, click the Begin button and select Sign in with SSO on the login page. Enter ‘iu’ for organization. Click Authorize and complete your login with IU CAS authentication. (Tip: do not enter a username and passphrase, sign in using the SSO feature.)
IU Kokomo Resources
- Institutional Review Board (IRB) Resources at IU Kokomo - Researchers, especially who are involved for the first time with the IRB process are encouraged to contact the IRB to be assigned a liaison from the IU Kokomo Institutional Board who will assist in the development of the project.
- Research and Grants at IU Kokomo - Grant submission procedures.
- Survey Policy - IU Kokomo Survey Policy
- Appropriate Use of IT Resources
- Privacy of Electronic and Information Technology Resources
- Research with Human Subjects Student rights under FERPA
- Data Management Policies and Guidelines