Qualtrics is now available to all IU faculty, staff, and students at no cost.
So, what does this mean for you? Here’s how you can put Qualtrics to work:
- Faculty: Embed surveys into Canvas courses, gather data for research projects, collaborate with users across other institutions
- Students: Develop surveys, plan data collection, and analyze results to drive the student research experience
- Staff: Embed surveys into HTML websites, survey your department, school, or a custom population to gather data
Creating and modifying Qualtrics accounts
Contacting IU's Qualtrics divisions
Adding link to Canvas courses
Need additional support?
See the IU Knowledge Base.
Online training for how to use the Qualtrics Survey tool is available on the Qualtrics site.
- Basic Survey Building (videos)*: Estimated time: 30 minutes
- Advanced Survey Building (videos)*: Estimated time: 25 minutes
- Distributing Your Survey (video)*: Estimated time: 5 minutes
- Qualtrics Survey Platform: In-Depth Learning Guides
- Qualtrics Topics From A to Z
*When accessing the Basecamp videos, click the Begin button and select Sign in with SSO on the login page. Enter ‘iu’ for organization. Click Authorize and complete your login with IU CAS authentication. (Tip: do not enter a username and passphrase, sign in using the SSO feature.)
What is critical data?