If you believe in creating a world that is infinitely more sustainable, you can always build it into your research and academics! The Office of Sustainability promotes the following goals in an effort to make cities, rural communities, and workplaces more sustainable:
- Facilitate faculty-student research collaboration on sustainability in the local and international contexts
- Disseminate research findings to various audiences to increase understanding and awareness of sustainability issues and to influence policy for sustainability
- Attract visiting Fellows/Professors from other countries and exchange faculty fellowship
Currently, there are undergraduate research grants and internships available. For more information, visit our Get Involved page.
Our goal is to promote the following goals in an effort to make cities, rural communities, and workplaces more sustainable:
- Develop curricular offerings/courses on/related to sustainability
- Develop co-curriculum events on sustainability
- Create opportunities for students to have eco-field trips
The Office of Sustainability regularly provides funding opportunities for curriculum related opportunities such as undergraduate research, service learning, and course development. For more information regarding these opportunities, please visit our Get Involved page.